Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Aquarius Sauna Istanbul

LGBT VENUE REVIEWS:



"I had a mixed time at this place. It is not as bad as some have portrayed it. The guys are there to make money and there were more masseurs than clients. I went on an early mon afternoon which might have been a mistake. There were few clients at this time. I had one great massage as soon as I got there. I had the extra service and he was really good. it was a lot more than portrayed in some of these....



Click here for complete review: 

http://www.turkishbathguide.com/aquarius.htm







Aquarius Sauna Istanbul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Istanbul Gay Hotels. Gay and Lesbian Friendly Accommodation

CHAKRA SUITES  - Gay Friendly Hotel Location:  Dikilitas, Besiktas Rates starting from  49 / 69 Euro (winter / summer) Gay and lesbian frien...